Thursday, February 10, 2011

Death to Weed

My camel was just hit with the last straw and its back is broke. I really don't have a camel but it would be sweet if I did! Anywho, what got me on this rampage was that I was looking for a new clock widget to put on my phone and the first displayed clock wad one that had a pot leaf on it. I am so DAMN tired of having pot related crap shoved in my face. The last time that I check pot was illegal yet everywhere I go I see t-shirts, posters sold at meijer, and now non stop commercials from buisnesses advertising their new hydrogen grow lights. ENOUGH! I LOVE how America revokes the right for tobacco companies to advertise via the radio and TV for its products but it is OK to place a pot growing store across the street from a school. In the past 24 hours I have been force fed some for of advertisement from such buisnesses like Hydro Grow, Advance Hydro, Weed R' Us as well countless others. To be Frank, I am not against the use of weed if you actually need it but this has gotten WAY out of hand! DEATH TO WEED!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. eh.. doesn't bother me. Stay off the road and don't hurt anybody and I don't care what you do. Maybe it is oboxious to advertise, but no more obnoxious than advertising the bands you like or the politicians you vote for. It's more obnoxious to me that it is illegal in the first place than that people advertise that they do it.

    ReplyDelete